11 NOV 1717 - Richmond, VA
AFT 3 MAY 1756 - Richmond, VA
Mary WebbMary Webb >> John Sydnor >> Epaphroditus Sydnor >> John Sydnor >> Nancy Sydnor >> Fairfax Lewis >> Orah Lewis >> Marvin George >> Maida George
Epaphroditus wrote a will on February 20th, 1756 and it was proven on May 3rd, of 1756. He left three slaves, one fourth of his livestock, one forth of his household furniture, half of the houses and land on the plantation he lived on and one mare colt to Mary to use the rest of her life as long as she remained a widow. He wrote that on the day she died or married all of the property should be divided equally between their eight named children. Nothing more is known about Mary, if she remarried or when she died.
- Richmond County Wills & Inventories Vol. 6. Pg. 86.
- King, George H. S. The Registers of North Farnham Parish, 1663-1814, and Lunenburg Parish, 1783-1800, Richmond County, Virginia. Fredericksburg, Va: G.H.S. King, 1966. Print. pg. 179.
- Thompson, Sydnor "Sydnor of Virginia" Northern Neck of Virginia Historical Magazine. 20.1 (1970). Print.
- Thompson, Sydnor. The Sydnor Family Saga: The English Forebears and American Descendants of Fortunatus Sydnor (ca. 1640-Ca. 1682), the Immigrant. Charlotte, N.C: S. Thompson, Jr, 2000. Print.
- Wright, F. Edward. Richmond County, Virginia: Marriage References and Family Relationships 1692-1800. Colonial Roots, 2015. pg. 264.
- Giles Webb
- Elizabeth Spann